activemq-users mailing list archives

From krv <>
Subject Messages getting Lost
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 06:40:45 GMT

We are using ActiveMQ as a Message bus in our project along with Mule. We
are using MuleClient both at the enqueuer and dequeuer. We are observing a
loss of messages at the receiver. I have attached the configuration of
ActiveMQ as well as Mule (as Spring configuration). activemq.xml

I am just trying to figure out where the problem - the enqueuer, the bus
itself or the dequeuer. Also I did  not get errors/exception in all the
three places.

If anyone has ever encountered a similar problem please post any information
that will be helpful to detect the problem.

Thanks in advance.