activemq-users mailing list archives

From Wing <>
Subject How to recover active connection if it is down when using spring?
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 03:40:32 GMT

I am using spring for activemq connection, I would like to reconnect/recover
the broker connection if the broker is down. I know we can use failover: in
the url, but it will cause the tomcat to be held until it can connect to the
If I set the retry limit in the url, it will not auto reconnect anymore

Any other way to do recovery except configurating the failover url?

I am using org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory