activemq-users mailing list archives

From sub3 <st...@subwest.com>
Subject Re: Under IO Load
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 00:20:22 GMT

That is correct.  The processes that are performing the i/o on the disk are
separate jvms.  It is not the same as the components using ActiveMQ.  They
high i/o usage are somehow causing ActiveMQ to stop.  I've run many tests,
with and without them running, ActiveMQ halts w/o any warnings/errors & it
never recovers.