activemq-users mailing list archives

From sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu>
Subject C# Client throwing StackOverflowException (easy fix but can't fix it correctly)
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 22:50:11 GMT

Just looked at the code for the C# client from the trunk and it doesn't work.
In class ActiveMQDestination.cs I get StackOverflowException – this is
pretty straightforward if you look at the code below from ActiveMQ. How can
this be put into the code base? (it is an infinite loop). I don't know how
to fix this properly but can someone please have this fixed?

public bool IsTopic
{
get
	{