activemq-users mailing list archives

From sk123 <sk...@savi.com>
Subject ActiveMQ
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 22:00:40 GMT

Hi

Is there a way to know if the broker is shutting down?

I have an embedded broker and looks like the application is trying to
publish events after the broker starts to shutdown. I am using ActiveMQ 5.1.

org.apache.activemq.ConnectionFailedException: The JMS connection has
failed: Peer (vm://localhost#1) disposed.
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.checkClosedOrFailed(ActiveMQConnection.java:1260)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.createSession(ActiveMQConnection.java:294)

TIA