activemq-users mailing list archives

From solmyr72 <solmy...@yahoo.com>
Subject InterruptedException at connetion.close()
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 08:11:43 GMT

Hi,

I have a thread that opens up a connection, sends some messages, then closes
the connection:

class MyThread extends Thread{
   public void run(){
       Connection conn=... // get connection from ActiveMQConnectionFactory
       ... //  send some JMS messages
       conn.close();
   }
}

It seems that if MyThread is interrupted (using thread.interrupt), the
'close()' operation aborts with a java.io.InterruptedException.
This behavior is bad for our application. Is there a way to ask ActiveMQ to
ignore the interruption, and make an effort to close the connection anyway ?

Thanks :)