activemq-users mailing list archives

From Martin Joseph <MARTIN.MADATHIPARAM...@AA.COM>
Subject Deadlock in ActiveMQ version 4.1
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 16:41:22 GMT

We are using ActiveMQ verions 4.1 and we are facing deadlock situations.  Is
there any way we can apply some patch to the code to fix this issue in
Version 4.1 .  We cannot use the latest version of ActiveMQ as we are in
currently jdk 1.4

Here is the thread dump :

"userAnchorEventsJmsMessageListener-1" prio=5 tid=0x00cedb40 nid=0xa8
runnable [0x9ef81000..0x9ef819c8]
	at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
	at
org.apache.activemq.MessageDispatchChannel.dequeue(MessageDispatchChannel.java:80)
	- locked <0xbc0ce5e0> (a java.lang.Object)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageConsumer.dequeue(ActiveMQMessageConsumer.java:377)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageConsumer.receive(ActiveMQMessageConsumer.java:481)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.receiveMessage(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:375)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.doReceiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:300)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.receiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:254)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.invokeListener(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:870)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.run(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:810)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)