activemq-users mailing list archives

From new2mq <chris.gooda...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: Problems with simple peer:// transport config & Spring
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 13:17:27 GMT

I will give that a try and post back with the results.   Am I correct in
assuming that, at least after a cursory review, it looks like this *should*
work?  For example, there's nothing flagrantly wrong with the peer URI?
Should it be the same URI in both peers (I assume so).  There's no explicit
broker configuration that needs be done?

Thanks for taking a look at this, Rob.

-chris

Hi new2mq,

I wonder if you're running into some gotcha's with the Spring
JmsTemplate - and that you should be using a PooledConnectionFactory -
see http://activemq.apache.org/spring-support.html
- to avoid the peer:// protocol from having to create its embedded
broker, establish its network connection, search for other peers etc
for every message - for every message sent, received etc.

cheers,

Rob

{ ... intro snipped .. }

{ ... code sample snipped .. }