activemq-users mailing list archives

From weit <>
Subject Can't connect to network of brokers
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 10:10:28 GMT

Hi all,

I ran into a rather strange problem whereby I can't seem to connect to the
network of brokers but after several attempts of auto-reconnecting, it'll
somehow get connected.  I verified this by looking at the number of
consumers in the admin/queues console.  The error message which I got is
" No uris available to connect to."

Here's the URI config which I'm using on the client-side:

And here's the broker configuration (both brokers configured the same):
    <networkConnector name="nc1" uri="multicast://test" dynamicOnly="true"/>

     <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://localhost:61619"
discoveryUri="multicast://test" />