activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build Problem ActiveMQ-CPP 2.2
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 21:31:00 GMT
Definitely sounds like its not able to find the lib file which means its
probably not setup correctly.  By default we expect in our projects file
that the APR stuff is installed under C:\Program Files\APR if you have
them somewhere else then you need to carefully add that location into
all the include and link directory settings in Visual Studio.  The best
bet to get going quickly is to follow the build instructions in APR and
use nmake to build it and install it in the expected place:

nmake -f Makefile.win PREFIX=c:\Program Files\APR

Regards
Tim.