activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Valid characters in strings
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 10:58:44 GMT
Anything that you can put in a C++ string object should work, as far as
Unicode we don't support that and the client would throw an exception if
it received a string containing multi-byte characters.  If you need to
send Unicode string data I'd recommend encoding it in a ByteMessage and
then unpacking that on either side.

Regards
Tim.