activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ to ActiveMQ bridge
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 12:41:35 GMT
2008/7/8 Shekhar Naidu <simplysekhar@gmail.com>:
> Hi We have requirement to transfer messages from one ActiveMQ to another
> ActiveMQ, meaning we want to have a bridge which autometically transfers
> messages from one queue to another queue. Source Server Queue to Destination
> server queue.... Is this facility available in ActiveMQ??? ...

Its easiest to do this with Camel...

http://activemq.apache.org/enterprise-integration-patterns.html

<camelContext xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring">
  <route>
    <from uri="activemq:com.acme.MyQueue"/>
    <to uri="activemq2:com.acme.SomeOtherQueue"/>
  </route>
</camelContext>

you just need to configure a second activemq component
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/activemq.html

  <bean id="activemq2"
class="org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent">
    <property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://somehost:61616"/>
  </bean>

--
James
-------