activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TotalEnqueueCount,TotalDequeueCount,TotalMessages in JMX activemq does not work as i would expect
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 05:12:22 GMT
The total messages  should be the number of messages in the broker at
that time,
the total enqueue count = the number of messages sent to the broker
the total dequeue count = the number of messages consumed by clients

though the behaviour is slightly different between queues and topics
(e.g. enqueues get decremented for topics if messages expire - but not
for queues)

I'd like some feedback on what statistics people would like to see/
some more intuitive names etc ?