activemq-users mailing list archives

From Travis Endersby <travis.ender...@gmail.com>
Subject JMS-JMS bridge and wildcards
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 17:00:22 GMT
Hi Folks,

I am looking to bridge many queues, such as "com.blah.foo" ,
"com.blah.bar", "com.blah.nOtherThings"  between some jms servers.

This is working great with the below type of set up, in that all
messages get accross ...Yet they lose their actual topic/queue name
and come in as the actual wildcard queue itself).

ie;  how do I make sure that "com.blah.in.foo" comes across as
"com.blah.in.foo" instead of "com.blah.in.<"

Thanks in advance
Trav

         <jmsBridgeConnectors>
             <jmsQueueConnector
outboundQueueConnectionFactory="#remoteFactory">
                 <inboundQueueBridges>
                     <inboundQueueBridge
inboundQueueName="com.blah.in.>" / >
                 </inboundQueueBridges>
                 <outboundQueueBridges>
                     <outboundQueueBridge
outboundQueueName="com.blah.outbound.*" />
                 </outboundQueueBridges>
             </jmsQueueConnector>
         </jmsBridgeConnectors>