activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Webb" <elihusma...@gmail.com>
Subject message routing
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 20:40:03 GMT
I am passing instances of a class from a single producer to a group of
consumers.  The class contains an integer id field that defines the
consumer.  I am searching for advice on how to properly route data through
ActiveMQ.

So if I have Class X that has a field Y, how can I route messages in a Topic
to different consumers based on the value of Y?

The closest thing I found was a Camel Message Router (
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/message-router.html), but I am not sure if
it can look inside an object to determine where to route data to.

Thanks
Mark