activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log all request in log file
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 14:25:24 GMT
On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 3:07 AM, activebud <vajirawke@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Bruce,
>
> Bruce Thanks for the solution .If i configure this mirror queue does it
> consume the same resources what queue takes.Will there be any time delay
> with these queues.  does it affect to the overall peformance of the activemq
> server

The creation of the destination incurs the same overhead as any other
destination. The overhead of the message is dependent upon whether a
copy is made or not as copying the message doubles the number of
messages. But I'm not clear on the purpose (or possible advantage) of
making a copy of the message via the copy property.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/