activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Ramdas Sawant" <replyram...@gmail.com>
Subject AMQ Message Store setting
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2008 06:20:59 GMT
Hi all,
           I am exploring AMQ Message Store of ActiveMQ. I need to know can
i limit the storage size of message store. I mean my topic should not accept
messages if a certain size of stored messages is reached on disk. How can i
configure this ?
           The attribute maxFileLength of tag "amqPersistenceAdapter" only
limits the size of one file. I am getting multiple files of the size
specified by maxFileLength  attribute.  How can i limit this continuous file
generation. Let me know if the question is not that clear, or need any more
explaination. I am really stuck here... Thanks in advance....

regards
Ramdas

--
If you think, "you can", you can
If you think, "you can't", you are right