activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Ramdas Sawant" <replyram...@gmail.com>
Subject Setting Max limit of Topic for published persistent messages
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 09:57:44 GMT
Hi all,
           I want to restrict publishing JMS messages to a topic after
certain limit is reached(may be size/number of messages). For this
particular topic i have a durable subscription from one JMS client. I want
to persist the messages when the subscriber is not active, but upto a
certain point. How can i restrict this. sample configuration/code snippet
will be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ramdas

--
If you think, "you can", you can
If you think, "you can't", you are right