activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Gomes" <>
Subject Re: Release schedule for NMS
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 18:35:57 GMT
Hi Mark,

I think testing with 5.1 is good, but I also run with the 5.2 snapshot
to keep up with bug fixes and changes.  My real-world product uses
Tibco Ems 4.2, so having you test with a later version would be great.

We can use this forum if you like, but it may make more sense to take
a technical discussion to the Dev mailing list.