activemq-users mailing list archives

From Nathan Mittler <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ObjectMessage in C/C++
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 04:08:52 GMT
Joshua,
The C++ application wouldn't consume a JMS ObjectMessage; rather, it
would have the message transformed to something it can consume, say
XML.  This transformation process is where Apache Camel comes in.  The
ActiveMQ 5.x broker can embed Camel components that will allow you to
define a custom transformer that receives on one messaging channel,
transforms the message, and then sends out the new message to your C++
application on another channel.

This link shows the basics for configuring Camel in your ActiveMQ
broker: http://activemq.apache.org/enterprise-integration-patterns.html

And this should help you get started with Camel: http://activemq.apache.org/camel/getting-started.html

Regards,
Nate