activemq-users mailing list archives

From Yari Marchetti <yari.marche...@staff.dada.net>
Subject Camel and JMX
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:42:10 GMT
Hi,
i already enabled the JMX for ActiveMQ, and it's working well, but I'm
stuck on getting it
to work under Camel.
In my activemq.xml i have:

<broker xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"
               brokerName="Test"
               dataDirectory="${activemq.base}/var/"
               useJmx="true" >
.
.
.
                <managementContext>
                        <managementContext     connectorPort="61611"

jmxDomainName="org.apache.activemq" />
                </managementContext>
</broker>

<camelContext id="camel">
    <jmxAgent id="agent"  mbeanObjectDomainName="org.apache.camel"

mbeanServerDefaultDomain="org.apache.camel" />
        <route>
            <from uri="activemq:dadanet.events.incoming"/>
            <to uri="activemq:dadanet.events.GSA_LOG" />
        </route>
</camelContext>

I have tried several different setups but Camel doesn't seem to register
to the default JVM
MBean server, like ActiveMQ does.

any clues?