activemq-users mailing list archives

From Yari Marchetti <yari.marche...@staff.dada.net>
Subject Re: How can I change the port camel connects to in activemq.xml
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 14:55:03 GMT
James Strachan ha scritto:
> 2008/7/22 DominicTulley <dominic.tulley@telelogic.com>:
>
>> When the broker is running on port 61616 things work fine but if I change the
>> broker to use 61613 (for instance) then camel isn't able to connect.  I
>> suppose there is some property I can set inside camelcontext to tell it the
>> port to use, but I haven't been able to discover what that is...
>>
>> My XML in activemq.xml is:
>>
>>  <camelContext id="camel"
>> xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring">
>>     <routeBuilderRef ref="MessageRouter" />
>>     <routeBuilderRef ref="AdminRouter" />
>>  </camelContext>
>>
>> Any help appreciated!
>>

> Just define an instance of the camel ActiveMQComponent and configure
> the brokerURL property. See the example here in the section
> "Configuring the Connection Factory using Spring XML"...
> http://activemq.apache.org/camel/activemq.html

just as a sidenote, if you are using a configuration with JAAS enabled
you'll end up needing to configure Camel with user and password
in order to access the broker. This is done in the same place as the
the transport configuration. For example:

  <bean id="activemq" class="org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent">
    <property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://localhost:61613"/>
    <property name="userName"  value="TestUser" />
    <property name="password"  value="TestPassword" />
  </bean>