activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bob Temple" <templ...@gmail.com>
Subject Where is the ActiveMQ's Destination?
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 02:08:14 GMT
Hello everyone,

suppose I have 3 nodes. each node has the MQ broker that connects to the
next broker.

MQ1 ----- >  MQ2 ------> MQ3

I wanna produce some messages from MQ1 to MQ3. and MQ1 and MQ3 are
physically seperated. how can produce the message from MQ1 to MQ3 throught
MQ2?

on the network , what's the name space of the MQ3?  Is it inside the
activemq.xml? anything relate with the brokername? but what if the name are
duplicated on the network, what's its unqinue identifier?

I am the beginer of the AMQ, and  very confuse on this point, anyone could
get me a hint on it. Thanks a lot.  :)