activemq-users mailing list archives

From BlueFox <bluefox...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring configuration problem (without XBean)
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 16:19:47 GMT

Yes it can find the values without any problem. To verify I downloaded the
activemq-core-5.1.0.xsd and modify the useJmx element to look like this

      <xs:attribute name='useJmx' type='xs:string'>

And everything works fine now. I don't believe this the correct approach but
I guess this will do for now.

Regards,