activemq-users mailing list archives

From Joe Fernandez <joe.fernan...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Creating a startup subscription...
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 15:02:54 GMT

There's no need for durable subscriptions. That's another nice thing about
virtual topics :) The producer publishes messages to a virtual topic, the
messages get routed to 'queues'. You can have the broker create those queues
on startup.

Here's another option you may want to consider.

http://activemq.apache.org/camel/recipient-list.html

Joe
www.ttmsolutions.com