activemq-users mailing list archives

From brlima <brl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configure ActiveMQ Client with a proxy
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 17:36:54 GMT

I´m new to ActiveMQ and JMS.

I have no idea why the http proxy setting is blocking the client to connect
to a ActiveMQ server (listener).
I didn´t change any configuration on the client: it´s all default.

Http proxy setting has the ActiveMQ server address setted to bypass the
proxy (iguess it should work - but it´s not).

I try to find any doc that explains on how it´s work, so i can set it up.
But all i found is that this error (Malformed reply from SOCKS server) can
be took off just setting the NO-proxy. But i can´t just turn off all my
clients.

Do you have any sugestion on where can i read something about that? Any doc?
And can you give me a tip on how to proceed to change the defaults on
ActiveMQ so i can let the proxy ON and have my client connected to teh
ActiveMQ Server?

Thanks a lot.
Bruno