activemq-users mailing list archives

From Hans Bausewein <ha...@comerwell.xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5.1 has thread leak
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 06:20:31 GMT

Peter Young wrote:

> My question is: what bug was solved in AMQ 5.2 that fixed the thread leak
> and have other people encountered this problem with AMQ 5.1?

I had the same issue with a Pure Master/Slave configuration:

Later I noticed that it also happened on a single broker of AMQ 5.1.0. The
number of threads just increased slower than on the slave. That issue was
solved in a 5.2.0-SNAPSHOT.

I've created a small test application that can run either in JBoss or
stand-alone.

I've added some code to delete the temporary queue in the test application.
That one worked better on the master, but the slave had the same issue.

I have to test with the latest build again. Last test was more than a week
ago.

Hans