activemq-users mailing list archives

From DominicTulley <>
Subject How can I change the port camel connects to in activemq.xml
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 14:31:18 GMT

When the broker is running on port 61616 things work fine but if I change the
broker to use 61613 (for instance) then camel isn't able to connect.  I
suppose there is some property I can set inside camelcontext to tell it the
port to use, but I haven't been able to discover what that is...

My XML in activemq.xml is:

  <camelContext id="camel"
     <routeBuilderRef ref="MessageRouter" />
     <routeBuilderRef ref="AdminRouter" />