activemq-users mailing list archives

From Matt23 <junk_m...@wideopenwest.com>
Subject Re: JMSXGroupID and un-acked-messages
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 20:37:22 GMT

I'm also interested in this behavior. Also, I'm interested to what happens to
the message group if the 2nd message of a group of 5 messages is sent to the
dead letter queue. Are the rest of the messages processed in order and break
the message group ordering? My tests show this is what happens. I haven't
found much information regarding message groups and redelivery behavior. Is
there some configuration option to send the whole message group to the dead
letter queue?

Thanks,
Matt