activemq-users mailing list archives

From Joe Fernandez <joe.fernan...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: message routing
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 21:16:31 GMT

IMO, the best option for implementing that sort of routing pattern is Camel.

Your other option is to rely on message selectors. Your producer can assign
the value of field Y to a message property; the property is then referenced
w/in a message selector. You can have the consumer specify the selector or
you can set up a filteredDestination within the broker's XML cfg file.

Joe
www.ttmsolutions.com