activemq-users mailing list archives

From Shimik <shim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does multicast transport exist?
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 19:14:07 GMT

According to these posts there are others who are looking for the same thing.
I can't figure out if it exist or not.
http://www.nabble.com/Reliable-Multicast-and-ActiveMQ-td17806853.html
http://www.nabble.com/It-is-possible-to-configure-Broker-Client-to-use-reliable-UDP-protocol-for-Topics-and-TCP-IP-for-Queues--td17992071.html
http://www.nabble.com/Multicast-ConnectionTransport--td18283185.html

Maybe someone can shade light on this issue.

Shimi