activemq-users mailing list archives

From Hans Bausewein <ha...@comerwell.xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ causes application to hang on Glassfish
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 15:58:09 GMT

everett wrote:

> In the end, due to somewhat severe time constraints, I decided to use
> RabbitMQ because it is well-documented and and actually works.
>
> Thank you for your help anyway, Hans.

There is a lot "on their roadmap", but apparently not so much done, yet.

It does not integrate with JEE servers if I understand it well.

Could be an advantage if you have a problem integrating them ;)

BTW: Why do you want to run on Glassfish?

Maybe better use a servlet container without JMS if that's all you need.

Hans