activemq-users mailing list archives

From Mark Pollack <mark.poll...@springsource.com>
Subject Re: JMS + producer a .NET application and Consumer Java Application
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 15:16:49 GMT

Hi,

This is totally possible.  You may also be interested to look at the
http://www.infoq.com/articles/jms-spring-messaging-interop article  I wrote
regarding interop with JMS for .NET/Java though I didn't use the NMS
bindings in Spring.NET (I instead had some direct TIBCO EMS bindings), the
same principals apply.

Cheers,
Mark