activemq-users mailing list archives

From mattk <junk_m...@wideopenwest.com>
Subject Message groups not working when consuming existing messages
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 14:34:17 GMT

Hello,

I'm researching whether ActiveMQ is suitable for our project. Message groups
is an important piece of functionality which is essential.

I've written a small test case which puts 50 messages in a queue which the
same JMSXGroupID. When I start 3 consumers, each consumer receives messages
even though the JMSGroupID is the same on every message. However, if I start
the 3 consumers and then produce the messages, the message groups work as
described.

Can anyone provide any insight?

Thanks,
Matt