activemq-users mailing list archives

From sub3 <st...@subwest.com>
Subject Virtual Topic Size
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 23:12:23 GMT

Hi,
Is there a way to set the maximum size of a Virtual Topic.
I have my queues & topic set to a maximum of 50mb, but it doesn't appear to
work with VirtualTopic.  Currently, I am seeing the system slow down to a
crawl when the VT takes up most of the activemq jvm memory.  Any
suggestions?  Thanks.

        <destinationPolicy>
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18393858/activemq.xml activemq.xml
            <policyMap>
                <policyEntries>
                    <policyEntry queue=">" memoryLimit="50mb"/>
                    <policyEntry topic=">" memoryLimit="50mb">
                        <dispatchPolicy>
                            <strictOrderDispatchPolicy/>
                        </dispatchPolicy>
                        <subscriptionRecoveryPolicy>