activemq-users mailing list archives

From Manish1985 <praman...@gmail.com>
Subject Can any one help me in dealing with duplicating messages for clustered web application
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 10:36:23 GMT

Hi All,

I want to cluster my web application and my web application is using JMS for
messaging.
Here if i run three jetty servers at that time the same message to the same
topic is sent
thrice and as a result it is also received thrice by single receiver.I can
handle it at receiver level from being received thrice but apart from this
way,is there any way in activeMQ itself to avoid same messages from being
stored multiple times in a given topic.( Like using unique message id if
activemq discard messages containing same messageids).

Please help me ASAP.
Thanx in advance.

Regards,
Manish