activemq-users mailing list archives

From sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu>
Subject Re: How can Dequeuecount == Enqueuecount == Dispatchcount and QueueSize != 0?
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 19:27:01 GMT

Not really doing anything fancy... just calling send many times: persistent =
false...

public void send(String name, DESTINATION_TYPE destination_type, Destination
reply_to, MessageIntf wrapper, boolean persistent) throws Exception {
		Destination dest = createDestination(name, destination_type);
		MessageProducer publisher = getProducer(dest, persistent);

                          //wrapper.generateXMLMessage() just generates some
XML message.
		TextMessage msg =
_session.createTextMessage(wrapper.generateXMLMessage());
		msg.setJMSReplyTo(reply_to);
		log.debug(this.getClass().getName() + ">>>>>> SENDING MESSAGE TO '" +
dest
+ "': " + wrapper.generateXMLMessage());
		publisher.send(msg);
}

	public MessageProducer getProducer(Destination dest, boolean persistent)
throws Exception {
		//just a little optimization so I don't have too many producing running
amock. Have 1 producer per destination

                         if (_producer_cache.containsKey(dest.toString()))
			return _producer_cache.get(dest.toString());

		MessageProducer publisher = _session.createProducer(dest);
		if(persistent)
			publisher.setDeliveryMode(DeliveryMode.PERSISTENT);
		else
			publisher.setDeliveryMode(DeliveryMode.NON_PERSISTENT);

		_producer_cache.put(dest.toString(), publisher);
		return publisher;
	}

/********************************************************************
	 * Create a topic
	 * @param name
	 * @return
	 * @throws JMSException
	 *
	 *******************************************************************/
	public Destination createDestination(String name, DESTINATION_TYPE
destination) throws JMSException {
		switch (destination) {
		case TOPIC:
			return _session.createTopic(name);