activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From gupabhi <abhi.gu...@morganstanley.com>
Subject Re: NullPointerException on ActiveMQConnection.close
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 18:53:21 GMT

I forgot to mention, its version 5.0.0

Thanks,
Abhi



rajdavies wrote:
> 
> which version ?
> On 8 Jul 2008, at 19:07, gupabhi wrote:
> 
>>
>> Hi,
>>   I'm using ActiveMQ on JMS to run some junit tests. I create a new
>> instance of the broker etc for every unit test.  Sometimes I get the
>> following exception while sending a message using the JMSTemplate.  
>> When the
>> close() is called on the connection it throws this exception. Its not
>> consistent, so there might be some kind of race condition here.  Has  
>> anyone
>> faced this before?  Any help on this or a workaround will be  highlly
>> appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Abhi
>>
>>
>>
>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>> 	at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .activemq.broker.TransportConnection.doStop(TransportConnection.java: 
>> 910)
>> 	at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .activemq.broker.TransportConnection.stop(TransportConnection.java: 
>> 876)
>> 	at org.apache.activemq.util.ServiceStopper.stop(ServiceStopper.java: 
>> 41)
>> 	at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .activemq.broker.TransportConnector.stop(TransportConnector.java:258)
>> 	at  
>> org.apache.activemq.util.ServiceSupport.dispose(ServiceSupport.java: 
>> 40)
>> 	at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .activemq 
>> .transport.vm.VMTransportFactory.stopped(VMTransportFactory.java:180)
>> 	at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .activemq.transport.vm.VMTransportServer.stop(VMTransportServer.java: 
>> 120)
>> 	at org.apache.activemq.util.ServiceStopper.stop(ServiceStopper.java: 
>> 41)
>> 	at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .activemq.broker.TransportConnector.stop(TransportConnector.java:250)
>> 	at  
>> org.apache.activemq.util.ServiceSupport.dispose(ServiceSupport.java: 
>> 40)
>> 	at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .activemq 
>> .transport.vm.VMTransportFactory.stopped(VMTransportFactory.java:180)
>> 	at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .activemq.transport.vm.VMTransportServer.stop(VMTransportServer.java: 
>> 120)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransportServer 
>> $1.stop(VMTransportServer.java:83)
>> 	at
>> org 
>> .apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.stop(TransportFilter.java: 
>> 63)
>> 	at
>> org 
>> .apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.stop(TransportFilter.java: 
>> 63)
>> 	at  
>> org.apache.activemq.util.ServiceSupport.dispose(ServiceSupport.java: 
>> 40)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.close(ActiveMQConnection.java: 
>> 587)
>> 	at
>> org 
>> .springframework 
>> .jms 
>> .connection 
>> .ConnectionFactoryUtils 
>> .releaseConnection(ConnectionFactoryUtils.java:80)
>> 	at  
>> org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.execute(JmsTemplate.java:454)
>> 	at org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.send(JmsTemplate.java: 
>> 523)
>> 	at
>> org 
>> .springframework 
>> .jms.core.JmsTemplate.convertAndSend(JmsTemplate.java:602)
>>
>> -- 
>> View this message in context:
>> http://www.nabble.com/NullPointerException--on-ActiveMQConnection.close-tp18345477p18345477.html
>> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
> 
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/NullPointerException--on-ActiveMQConnection.close-tp18345477p18346453.html
Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message