activemq-users mailing list archives

From Demian Mrakovich <>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ stops accepting consumer requests
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 14:16:57 GMT

I create a new connection, send message and close connection for each and
every message, yes. My consuming MDBean has a max pool size of 15. The queue
size may at times be up over ten thousand (my consumers are kindy slow). I
might add we are using XA transactions, don't know if it has anything to do
with it...

By the way, I am using JBoss (4.2.1) as app server too, with AMQ 4.1.1.

Please report back here if you find a remedy :)