activemq-users mailing list archives

From Qwerty777 <ichi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web Admin page throwing an HTTP ERROR: 500
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 20:47:26 GMT

Hey Hans,

I checked that dir, but I don't see multiple copies of that file. I also
checked the permission on it, but it has the same permission as what
queues_jsp.class has, so I assume that the permission on index_jsp.class is
fine.

Do you have any idea what else may be wrong? It's weird because it was
working just fine for the longest time (several weeks of uninterrupted down
time).

Koichi