activemq-users mailing list archives

From M4RC0 <m4rc0.mad...@gmail.com>
Subject HOWTO resend msgs from embedded broker to remote broker that was down
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 11:37:34 GMT

hello:

we have a properly (spring)configured embedded broker to bridge messages to
a remote broker. To do that we use a listener with the onMessage method
implemented (witch resend the message to remote broker).

it works fine while remote broker is up, but if it falls (or network is
down), messages appears to stay on embedded broker but are never resend when
remote broker up (nor rebooting embedded broker application).
we expected that, on embedded broker startup, listener should be notified
about those not consumed messages, but that's not right.

do you know how to use a embedded broker to redeliver messages to a remote
broker and also maintain and resend the messages when remote broker (or
network) is down?

thanks a lot!!