activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How is the number of Consumers counted ?
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 10:35:04 GMT
Don't set maxInactivityDuration at all - then at least the clients
will get cleaned up - when they disapear (the default is 30000ms) -
which is actually the interval between keep alives if there's no
activity. With the default - the broker will eventually detect the
client is dead after about 1min. If you require it sooner - use a
smaller maxInactivityDuration value.