activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Nathanael Anderson" <wirelessdrea...@gmail.com>
Subject multiple instances of chat demo
Date Sat, 28 Jun 2008 16:39:20 GMT
i'm using the patch for issue amq-1377 to make the chat demo work.

I want to be able to open multiple browsers on the same machine, and have
each one join a seperate topic and be independent of each other. I created a
new chat.html and chat.js file with a different topic entry, but the
separate browsers behave erratically, even with different topics. When I
tried to join the same topic twice on the same machine, chat messages and
member lists became corrupted. The same is currently true for different
topics as well, and I would like to find how to fix that. If possible I
would like to have multiple clients on the same machine behave sanely as
well.

Any leads are appriciated.

Nathanael