activemq-users mailing list archives

From Nathan Mittler <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ-CPP Version 2.2 RC1
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 04:09:18 GMT
Awesome job getting this out, Tim!

I checked out the tag on OS X and built and ran the unit tests.
Everything builds cleanly, but I did notice a couple of failed unit
tests (both in MathTest):

1) test: decaf::lang::MathTest::test_hypot_DD (F) line: 262 decaf/lang/
MathTest.cpp
equality assertion failed
- Expected: 1.79769313486232e+308
- Actual  : inf
- Should return 1.7976931348623157E308

2) test: decaf::lang::MathTest::test_tanD (F) line: 567 decaf/lang/
MathTest.cpp
equality assertion failed
- Expected: 1.5574077246549
- Actual  : 1.5574077246549
- Incorrect answer

Generally, these are just bothersome errors that probably don't need a
lot of attention.  The second one seems to just be an error in some
far off decimal place.  We can take care of that by just multiplying
the values and casting to long before comparing.  The first is a
little trickier - I'm not sure what the fix is.  Perhaps an temporary
solution is to just #ifdef it out for OS X?

Integration tests still fail in the openwire durable test.  I didn't
check to see if this issue was resolved or not for the release, but
perhaps it was pushed out.

Also the release will need a RELEASE_NOTES.txt file in the top-level
directory.

Overall, looks good ... great job getting the RC out there - there's a
lot of good stuff here!!

Regards,
Nate