activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bish, Tim" <>
Subject RE: Key CMS (ActiveMQ-CPP) Features Missing. Status?
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 17:58:16 GMT
The missing features are things that would be nice to add, but so far
there has not been enough time for us to do so, we'd definitely welcome
contributions to the project.

There is currently an issue for creating a Failover Transport but so far
there is nobody working on it.

For discovery I'd imagine that we'd need to add a UDP transport and the
necessary plumbing for the discovery portion.  You could create an issue
in Jira to add this if you'd like, but again with limited resources the
fastest way to get this in would be for someone to step up and
contribute it.