activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bish, Tim" <Tim.B...@Sensis.com>
Subject RE: sending msg via CMS to JMS
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 18:11:18 GMT
Topics and Queues are created dynamically on the ActiveMQ broker,
there's no need to create them ahead of time like you would with
Websphere for instance.  There should be no problem in sending messages
from CMS to a JMS client.  Just create a JMS client with a consumer
listening on the Queue in question and a CMS client that produces to the
same Queue and it should work.

Regards
Tim.

ActiveMQ