activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Brian Munroe" <brian.e.mun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ stops accepting consumer requests
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 14:49:59 GMT
On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 2:52 AM, Marco Buss <marco.buss@gmx.de> wrote:

> can you check the open threads with the jconsole on ActiveMQ during your
> run?
> I have the assumtion that you will see many Session threads. If the
> assumption is true, try the 5.1.0 from ActiveMQ.

On this last run, I didn't seen anything unusual in jconsole, but I
did see the following on the ActiveMQ console:

WARN  FailoverTransport              - Transport failed to
tcp://localhost:61616 , attempting to automatically reconnect due to:
java.io.EOFException
INFO  FailoverTransport              - Successfully reconnected to
tcp://localhost:61616
WARN  FailoverTransport              - Transport failed to
tcp://localhost:61616 , attempting to automatically reconnect due to:
java.io.EOFException

The one thing I did notice is on the Queue MBean, the
MemoryPercentUsage goes to like 192.  Is that just an inaccuracy or is
the broker running out of memory?

-- brian

-- brian