activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Mario Siegenthaler" <msiegentha...@inventsoft.ch>
Subject Re: How can i connect to JMX beans of activemq from the code
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 13:40:58 GMT
The correct MBean name is:
  org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=<name>,Type=Broker
The jconsole (at least with Java 6) displays the object name of any MBean.

Also it might be worth to look at the activemq_web project which
provides a layer to access the broker over jmx (query queues etc).
This is then used for the activemq webconsole.

Mario