activemq-users mailing list archives

From shaf <shaffin.bha...@gmail.com>
Subject AMQ5.1.0 - Programmatically getting a list of queues
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 19:52:11 GMT

Gents,

I am really having a hard time trying to get a list of queues
programmatically (Java). I have seen the DestinationSource (
connection.getDestinationSource() ) working on my local laptop but when
deployed onto the server environment, it returns a null for some reason and
I know there are queues available.

Based on this thread (as Joe stated) that the DestinationSource link is
broken, and I really need a way of browsing the queues, any suggestions
greatly appreciated!!!!

Is there a possibility of retrieving the destinations via the default
BrokerService (any code samples someone can share)?

thanks,
-shaf.