activemq-users mailing list archives

From ttmdev <joe.fernan...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: HTTPS how to.
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 15:54:14 GMT

See the following JIRA and associated patch.

There is also this thread, which concerns ActiveMQ’s use of Jetty for HTTPS
support. Note that a misconfiguration with respect to the keys and/or
certificates can lead to an infinite loop with the broker.

http://www.nabble.com/SslSocketConnector-loops-forever-during-initialization-to14621825.html#a17535467

Here are a couple of links re certificates and the keytool

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/guide/security/jsse/JSSERefGuide.html#CreateKeystore

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/How+to+configure+SSL

Joe
www.ttmsolutions.com